Pupils have an important part to play in helping their school make decisions. In this section you will find information about some of the activities your child takes part in during school. This may be as a representative in the School Council or as an active member of a School Club.
- to support a local charity
- to support a National charity
- to help the global community
- to make our school “The Best It Can Be”
- to give children a voice in our school
- to raise money for charities
- to listen to children in our school
- to feedback children’s ideas from Pupil Power meetings
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.