– 1 Corinthians 16:14
At Biddick School, we encourage our pupils to become theologists, who explore world faiths. This is done through experiences that inform and enable them to become critical thinkers that reflect on their own beliefs.
As part of RE, we will begin a journey of discovery that will allow you to:
- Explore Religions
- Enjoy stories from a range of texts
- Experience life of people across the world
- Discover more about the beliefs of others
- Talk about your own beliefs and those of others
- Begin to question and make your own decisions
- Develop your understanding of the world and people within it.
Subject Area Progression Map
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.